In addition to the walk, the event will feature a silent auction and raffle, as well as music and food!
Check-in will begin at 9am
Walk begins at 10am
Registration is $10.00 per person over the age of 5.
Children 5 and under are FREE.
Upon graduation next year, Trae has a desire to pursue a career in Neurobiology/Biotechnology and help find a cure for Huntington's disease. As a result, he has decided 100% of the profits from this event will go to research to find a cure for HD.
We are in need of help to make this event an even bigger success than our inaugural walk. It's not too early to pledge your support and sponsorship for this event. This how you can help:
* Sponsorship is available for several levels, ranging from $100 to $1,500. Different recognition is available with each sponsor level. For more information, please
contact Melanie Nagy at email@example.com or 317-531-6276.
* We are in need of items for the silent auction/raffle. If you have a business and can donate goods or services, please contact Melanie, or Trae at
* We will need banners, signs, and printing services for flyers. If you can provide a donation of those items, please contact Melanie.
* We are looking to have a balloon arch at the start/finish line. If you can provide a donation and delivery of that, please contact Melanie.
* Organize a team of your family, friends and co-workers. Name your team and design your own t-shirts. We will be holding a t-shirt contest and the winning design will receive a prize. Use your creativity, but designs must include the name of the event, including "Huntington's disease". Your team can have as many members as you wish, but a maximum of 10 prizes will be awarded to the winning team. Any questions, please contact Melanie or Trae.
* Volunteer to help with pre-event, day of, or post-event activities. Please email Melanie at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested/available to volunteer.
* Register by either: Check back later for more information on how to register for the 2013 event.
* Show up and have a GREAT time, while supporting a worthwhile cause!